Monday, October 24, 2011

You're the Smooth in Smoothie

So the title doesn't really have anything to do with this post but I just had to use it!  It was definitely the quote of the day by Wendi.  Wendi, thanks for always making me smile!  Today was another fabulous Monday!  I actually got loads of homework done...all of my homework for the week...so I am feeling pretty good!  Since our ward didn't plan a FHE for tonight, we spread the word that we were going to have a spiritual thought at our apartment at 7 and then head over to the Pumpkin Walk afterwards (with every other student ward and family in the city of Logan :)).  We ended up with quite the group and had sooo much fun!  I love all of these people so much!  Thanks for making my fabulous Monday even better!
This is a picture of half of the group...most of them ended up going home after  a few minutes of waiting in the massive line because they had to do homework.  We sure missed them!
And this is the other half.  It was sure worth the wait!  We had a great time together!
Justin carried Erin on his shoulders so she could see the displays through the masses of people!
Erin as Snow White
Sara as Ariel
Me as Cinderella
Justin as Yoda
Eric as Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment