Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Too great to wait!

I just got back from Salt Lake and it is one of those nights that I don’t want to take off my make-up or brush my teeth or wash my face or hang my clothes up because I am so tired, but I do it anyway because I know it will be worse in the morning if I don’t.  And you would think that if I was that tired, I wouldn’t be blogging right now, but this post really can’t wait!  My little brother Corbin received his mission call today!  He will be serving in the Thailand Bangkok Mission speaking the Thai language.  He will report to the MTC on March 7, 2012.  I am so excited for him!  Since pictures say a million words, I am going to let them do the talking while I get a little shut-eye!  It was a wonderful night with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment