Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Best Buddies

Another tender mercy!  As I was walking to get some chalk and an eraser on Sunday before my class, I heard a voice that was familiar.  To my surprise, my best buddy from my Freshman year of college was sitting on the couch in the foyer!  Her name is Deanna and she is so special to me!  After being her best bud for a year I decided that I needed to do something else because her home situation was just not the best.  Although I haven't seen her for years, I still think about her and pray for her!  I was so blessed to see her again and know that she is doing okay.  I love her!

I was also reminded of how much my life was enriched by knowing her and doing an activity with her once a week during that school year.  This picture was taken on the day that I found out that a girl who went to my high school had committed suicide.  It was a rough day for me but being with Deanna just made everything better...she always put things into perspective for me!  Thanks Deanna for being a blessing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment