Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just in case you don't have anything better to do...

Yes, I should be in class right now.  Normally I have class from 8:30-3:45 on Thursday's, however, when my alarm went of at 6:30 this morning I was feeling just as crumby as I was yesterday....sore throat, cough, ear pain, achy, chills, headache, fever....and I knew I wasn't going to make it to class.  I was thankful that I was prompted last night to send an e-mail to my professors telling them that I might not make it to class today because of how I was feeling yesterday.  I was really hoping that I would be feeling better today since I started my antibiotic for my ear infection yesterday around noon, but, it obviously needs a little more time to kick in.  I do have to say that I have been soooo blessed since the beginning of the semester that this is the only time that I have been in bed sick during the week.  With how the summer went, I just wasn't sure how I was going to do school, but Heavenly Father is watching over me and helping me.  Yesterday wasn't bad being sick.  I slept a lot, tried to get some homework done, listened to a few conference talks, and enjoyed watching "Despicable Me" with Tish and Wendi last night.  But I can already tell that I am going to go a little stir crazy today because I don't feel like I can do anything of worth.  A second day in bed is enough for me!  So now I return to the title of this blogpost, "Just in case you don't have anything better to do..."  If you live in the Logan area, if you just happen to have a few hours of empty time, and if you are in the mood to watch a movie or do something way chill, please let me know!  (This is kind of a joke, but kind of not.  If you really don't have anything better to do, seriously, I would love to watch a movie with you.  I don't have any make-up on and I am chillin' in my sweats but I did take a shower this morning:))

3 comments:

  1. I'll be right over in my sweats too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you weren't thousands of miles away! It would be my dream come true to spend the day with you...in our sweats! Love you! Thanks for the post...it brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will come tomorrow :) I can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete