Monday, October 10, 2011

Top 10 Monday

Mondays have seriously become one of my favorite days of the week.  This semester I don't have any class on Monday so I can use it like a preparation day to complete homework and other things to be prepared for the rest of the week.  Today was one of those fabulous and productive Mondays.  Here are my top 10 reasons why:

1.  Woke up at 6:30 feeling so ready to start the day
2.  Read the first conference talk on my reading chart-the one by Sister Julie B. Beck.  Loved it!  Love RS!
3.  Worked with Katie on some homework at 8:30 this morning.  Spent more time chatting than working:)
4.  Talked to my mom on the phone.  That always brightens my day!
5.  Took a little nap.  Yes, my morning nap is a must!
6.  Wrote more letters to some of my favorite missionaries.
7.  Went grocery shopping for apples (I can't survive without apples in my fridge) and for dinner fixings.
8.  Made a Hawaiian Haystack dinner while talking to Steph, Tish, and Carli (on the phone).
9.  Had dinner with the roommates, Carolynn, Katie, Kristie, AND Molly!  Yes, Molly drove all of the way from Salt Lake this afternoon to have dinner with us!  Loved seeing her and spending time with her!
10.  Roommate prayer with Steph.  There is no other better way to end the night.  Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment