Saturday, October 29, 2011

Events of the Super (relaxed) Saturday

Events of the Super (relaxed) Saturday:
  • Enjoyed a pancake breakfast that Katie made for us
  • Went to the Farmer's Market
  • Ran some errands with Tish, including stopping at the Distribution Center, Deseret Book, Seagull Book and Hobby Lobby.  Two of the stops resulted in purchases: new Hilary Weeks CD and paint supplies

  • Watched "Enchanted"
  • Talked to Brooke on the phone
  • Did some homework and organizing and cleaning
  • Watched "The Rescuers" while eating some chili (yes, don't judge Tish and I for watching 2 movies in 1 day....it was much needed!)
  • Made some Oreo truffles with Tish

  • Broke a knife with my strength (I wish:)...it was actually on some chocolate for the truffles)

  • Painted fingernails

  • Went grocery shopping
  • Attended the Saturday evening session of Stake Conference
  • Talked with my mom on the phone
  • Had dinner and a great conversation with Tish, Wendi, and Katie
After a day like that, I am ready to have a wonderful Sunday and start a new week!  I hope that you had a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. This just reminds me of getting in the cruiser and you would shut your radio off as fast as possible cuz you knew I would mock you for only ever listening to church music. Goon. Gosh I love you.

    ReplyDelete