Friday, October 28, 2011

Little Bear Bottoms

Our ward one the stake competition to see how many members enrolled in institute for the semester!  WAHOO!  Because we won, the stake threw a party for us tonight!  We went to Little Bear Bottoms Corn Maze.  Do you remember a couple of posts back when I mentioned that I would not go to a haunted house/forest/maze?  Well, tonight I did.  There was also a Haunted River Walk and I was coaxed into going.  I was so scared but Brett was there to provide some protection!  I think I just about squeezed his arm right off!  Even though I screamed and jumped a lot, I have to say that it was WAY fun, especially to be there with so many friends!  Eric, Brett, and Justin, this post is for you!  Second post of the week that you are in!  I loved your costumes.  Thanks for convincing me to wear mine.  It was worth it!  Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment