Friday, October 14, 2011

Anything BUT School!

I had good intentions this morning of getting some assignments done for school...but it didn't happen.  I did even better things!  I woke up and felt like baking, cleaning, organizing and finishing up projects...and that is exactly what I did!  I cleaned and finished decorating our apartment, 
Baked some oreo cookies, and put them in the greatest things that I have bought in my whole life (I love baking but I love even more making something that tastes good look good.  Is this not so fabulous!  Bought it at Wal Mart for only $15.  Yes, good buy!),

 Shared some of the cookies with others, received this wonderful sticker from Wendi (I will have to share the story with you another day...it is a good one).
Talked and took a nap on the couch with Tish, went to the special needs dance with Alesha, and ended the night with the most amazing black light dance ever!
Every once in a while it is good to have a day without school.  Yes, I enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. You're a beautiful person. I'm sorry I was such a messy companion. I'm only beginning to grasp the psychological damage I may have caused. ;)

    ReplyDelete