Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa B.

I have had the strongest feeling over the past couple of days to make a trip to Salt Lake to visit my grandparents.  I decided on Sunday that today would be the perfect day.  I left school at 12:15 on the dot so that I could have as much time as possible to spend with them.  I was really excited because I got a text from Carli this morning and found out that she would be able to drive down with me.  It's always fun to travel with someone else!  We made a quick stop at home and then headed over.  It was SO good to be able to sit and visit with them for a few solid hours.  At 6:00, Brooke and Derek and their kids and my Dad showed up for dinner.  We enjoyed hawaiian haystacks and corn on the cob.  It was so much fun!  Carli and I helped clean up and then we had to head out.  We got back to Logan at about 10:00.  I am thinking that I want to make it a monthly tradition!  I love them so much.
 Carter
 Linc
 Brooke and Derek
 Mom
 Dad (it's a good thing that he doesn't check my blog...I don't think that he would appreciate this picture:))
 Grandma B.
 Grandpa B.
 Chopsy aka Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment