Thursday, September 6, 2012

My classroom

Here are some pictures of my room, as promised.  There are still so many things that I would like to do but that will have to take place over the course of the school year.  I just have to roll with it now!
 Here is the door to the classroom complete with pictures of all of my little kiddos.  Adorable?  They sure are!  My "theme" this year is "The Little Engine that Could."  
 Attendance nametags
 Backpack hooks
 Student work and my favorite little water table on top
 Cubbies, Star Student board, and sink area
 Storage and birthdays
 My desk and the reading rug
 The whiteboard complete with the job chart and motivational strategies
 The rug area
The birthday spotlight area

Well that is it for tonight.  I am too tired to say much else.  Goodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment