Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another project...

Compared to the project that I posted about yesterday this one is a little more vain, prideful, worldly...whatever you want to call it:).  I do have to say that I love jewelry and I especially LOVE easy storage and access.  At home I have a full-length mirror that opens up and has hooks and knobs to hang jewelry but I couldn't bring it to school because of the screws and supports that must be attached to the wall to hang it.  Every other year at school I have just lived out of two jewelry boxes but it was a little hectic and messy.  I bet you are thinking that I am crazy for caring that much about the storage of my jewelry but it is makes such a difference to me!  Organization makes my world a happier place:)  So this is what I came up with:
 A few years ago I received two black shadow boxes for Christmas but it wasn't until now that I found the perfect thing to use them for!  My mom helped me out by putting the screen inside the box.  The earrings hang so easily!  And there is also the nifty glass door that is magnetic on the front.  Right now I only have one of the two hanging and in use because the glass to the other one broke...but it will be fixed shortly!
 I still have to use one of my jewelry boxes for the earrings that won't hang and for rings.
 The inside of the jewelry box is also full of bracelets and
 glasses and watches and backs to earrings.  It works.
 And this is my necklace collection.  No more tangled necklaces for me!  I bought the hanger at Home Depot for only $7 and it is a purchase that will never cease to satisfy me.  
So that is all folks!  Another project (almost) finished!  Stay tuned for tomorrows post!  Pictures of my classroom coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment