Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thoughts

No special thing to blog about tonight, just some thoughts that are running through my head.  I feel extremely blessed with all that has taken place today.  Nothing spectacular or unusual.  Life is good and every moment I am reminded that Heavenly Father is aware of me and loves me very much.  I am so thankful for the good and uplifting family and friends that I am surrounded by.  I am thankful for hard things in my life that allow me to learn, grow, and trust more fully in the Lord.  I am thankful for tender mercies that remind me of His love.  A couple of weeks ago I heard this song on the radio as I was driving back up to Logan on a Sunday morning.  I absolutely love it and tonight I found the music video and it made it that much more meaningful.  I am thinking that I want to do my own little tribute to my mom with it (shhh, don't tell her).  I hope that you are all having a great week.  Thanks for being examples to me!  I hope that you enjoy the video/song:)  Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment