Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Heart-warming

I am home for Thanksgiving!  I can't even tell you how excited I am.  I arrived home at about 6:00 last night after a day at school.  I loved having dinner with my family and then going to Yogurtland afterwards.  This morning, we were all up at about 4:45.  My dad went into work and my mom, Carli, and I prepared to go to the temple.  My mom works as a receptionist every Wednesday morning and she is such an example to me.  Carli and I went to do baptisms.  It was so fun to see so many familiar faces in the baptistry.  The Spirit was extra strong and sweet.  Carli's friend Cade came with us.  He will be leaving on January 4 to serve in the Long Beach, California mission speaking Spanish.  They invited him to baptize us and that was really special.  I couldn't help but think of this little clip that my sister texted me the other day.  This is little 3 year old Lincoln singing, "I Love to See the Temple."  You might want to grab a tissue before watching this video.  It is adorable.

THE VIDEO IS NOT WORKING!  HERE IS A LINK TO IT ON MY LITTLE SISTER'S BLOG:)  IT IS WORTH WATCHING!     http://carlisharp.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-love-to-see-temple.html

No comments:

Post a Comment