Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dessert Night

Devon, Brett, Carolynn, Amy, Justin, and Eric

Carolynn's face

Katie, Lauren, Steph, and Tish

Katie making fun of my skirt/slipper combo!  What can I say?  It is cold!
A friend of mine came over and made fun of how early my roommates and I go to bed!  How rude!  It is true, though, that if you come over after 10:30 pm you most likely will find all of us in our beds.  Because of his comment I felt like I needed to do some social tonight so I made a pan of brownies and Tish picked up some ice cream and we had a few people over.  After a long day of studying and going non-stop (seriously from 4 am until 9:30 pm) I was ready for a break.  It was so fun to enjoy the night with all of these great people!  Thanks for the fun (and crazy) night!  P.S. Brett and Justin, this post is officially dedicated to you:)  You made it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment