Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Lando!

When I went home for my doctors appointment a week ago Landon told me that he wanted a Perry the Platypus birthday cake.  ???  I had no idea who Perry the Platypus was...thank heavens for the internet!  It was a fun little project to break up my week and I couldn't be more happy to do it for Landon.  He is such a stud!  When I called him to wish him a happy birthday he was on cloud 9!  He was a little concerned about getting his cake a day late because tomorrow it won't be his birthday but I just told him it was an excuse to celebrate his birthday even longer.  Luckily that excuse worked!  Steph will be delivering the cake to Centerville tomorrow on her way home.  This wouldn't have been possible without her!  Thanks so much!
Here are a few highlights of my day:

  1. I didn't have to clean up any liquid glue in my Kindergarten class:)
  2. Tish made an amazing chili dinner
  3. We had lots of visitors tonight: Cherokee, Ryan, Johanna, Matt, Brett, Justin, Eric, Carolynn, Sara, Kiersten, Kjerstin, and Stephanie
  4. I talked to my mom and Brooke on the phone
  5. I enjoyed a little dessert at Cold Stone
  6. I had my daily dose of great conversation with Katie
  7. I get to look forward to Brooke coming to Logan tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment