Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back to the Old School


On Friday night we decided that we were up for something really exciting!  I had been putting up all of the Christmas decorations, my mom had been working on some quilts for Christmas, and my dad had spent a lot of time outside in the yard.  We were ready to play after a full day of work!  Carli and Corbin came too!  We had dinner at Mimi's Cafe and then we went to Nickel Mania.  Yeah, Nickel Mania is an arcade place. I don't really know how we came up with the idea to go there because I think I have only been once in my 23 years of living, but we went.  It was sooo much fun!  We played Ski-Ball and pinball and the basketball one.  We were laughing so hard!  After totaling up all of the tickets we earned, we were able to trade them in for a few pieces of candy, sisterhood rings, a flip comb and a whoopee cushion.  We left happy.  I don't know if I will go back for another 23 years but it made for an enjoyable night full of laughs and excitement, and a little positive competition:)  I really felt like a kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment