Friday, January 6, 2012

Officially Creeped

There are a million more important and significant things that I should be blogging about right now but frankly this is all that I can think about at this moment.  After we got back from IKEA and the Brick Oven we had a little Just Dance 3 party.  We danced the night away!  At 11:45 pm I ran downstairs to put my pajamas on and then joined Brooke, Carli, and my Mom in the family room to chat a little bit longer before heading off to bed.  As I was sitting there, I felt something on my face.  I screamed but then just thought it was my hair until Carli said that she saw something black move across my cheek.  I started dancing around trying to get the unwelcome little guest off of me but saw nothing.  I wondered if it really was nothing.  I am thankful that Brooke convinced me to take off my top pajama shirt just to see if a little creature would fall out.  After taking it off and examining it and my back and seeing nothing I figured I was safe.  I shook my shirt a little bit before putting it back on and out fell this little bugger!  Ewww!  Not so sadly his life ended a few short seconds later (we had to get a picture first).  I can't stop itching all over and I am just about convinced that there are 50 more spiders crawling on me right now.  I don't hate very many things but spiders are one of them!  I am officially creeped!

No comments:

Post a Comment