Monday, January 16, 2012

19

Today is my little brother and sister's 19th birthday!  WAHOO!  Happy Birthday Carli and Corbin!  It seems like they were just here:
And now they are here:


 I love them soooo much!  I sure missed being able to spend their birthdays with them but it sounds like they had a great day with friends and family.  Corbin is just a month and a half away from leaving on his mission to Thailand!  He just finished up his first semester at the U of U and is now working.  Carli is working and is enjoying her first year of college at SLCC.  She also manages to have at least 3 dates a week!  I am so thankful to have them in my life.  They are two of my dearest friends and greatest examples!  I can't wait to see them soon so I can give them their little birthday surprises!

So, since I wasn't at home, what did I do to celebrate their birthday?  Well, I got up at 6:30 this morning and started my laundry before heading to Wal-Mart to do some much needed shopping.  I was also able to get a little bit of homework done before friends came over at 9:30 for brunch.  After eating, I hit the homework again until 4:00 this afternoon when we started our little craft project!  We had all seen this idea all over pintrest and the web so we decided to give it a try.  It was so easy and so much fun!  You just get a canvas, hot glue the crayons on in the order you want them, and begin blowdrying!


 Here are the finished products!  Everyone's was different and that made it all the more exciting.  I really want to try it again with a different design.  If anyone wants to do it, let me know!

Now its back to school tomorrow.  After a three day weekend it is a little hard to get going again.  But I guess I can't stop it from coming so I might as well embrace it!  Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment