Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy (late) Birthday Eric!

Yesterday was Eric's birthday!  I promised him that I would do a blog post in honor of him.  To celebrate, a bunch of neighbors and friends met yesterday at the Factory Pizzeria on Main Street at 5:30 for some good fun.  Eric is a great guy!  I think that all of us who were there (and so many that weren't) are thankful that we know him.  I met him at the beginning of this school year.  He lives in the apartment across from us and has become one of our dear friends.  Eric, I hope that you have a great 25th year!  Make the most of it!

Mark, Ashely, Britta, and Dru

Me, Katie, Steph and Brett
Brett, Eric, and Dru's roommate (he just moved in and I don't remember his name...whoops!), the birthday boy, and Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment