Wednesday, September 7, 2011

YOU

I was just thinking today about how thankful I am for all of my blog followers, readers, and comment-posters.  You are all fabulous and you make blogging just that much more enjoyable!  So this post is a "thank you" to each of you.  I want to especially thank those of you who have left comments.  I have thoroughly enjoyed your thought and kindness!

Sarah, Katie, Mallory, Carli, Brooke, Derek, and Michelle, thank you for your help with choosing what car to buy!  I really took all of your comments into consideration.  And Derek, thank you for being the lucky winner!  You have good taste:)

Brooke, thanks for making me feel so blessed to be an aunt!  I feel so blessed that I have you as a sister, Derek as a brother-in-law, and Carter and Linc as nephews!  I am one lucky girl!

Christa, your comment was sooo sweet...even though I still don't feel like I deserve it!  I am sad that we still haven't had the chance to get together but I hope to see you soon!  I love you so much!

Karina, I cannot even express to you how excited I am to have you thousands of miles closer!  I have been following your blog and I am so happy to hear that things are going so well as far as your plans to move to America!  We are going to have to have a weekly baking day:)

Teresa, sorry that it took me sooo long to post about the recipes.  The grilled pizza and coconut chicken recipes are on ourbestbites.com (one of my new favorite websites)!  You are wonderful!

Karlene, thank you for your kindness and sensitivity.  I am so thankful I got to know you better this summer!  My life is blessed because of it!  I can't wait to see you again when I come down to visit!

Molly, I can't guarantee there won't be any leaks...you know me!  But you also know that you are ALWAYS welcome to come and play Phase 10 with us...you are one of the family!  Love you!

Thobeka, as soon as I can get some visual aids, I will be posting about the most fabulous invention ever...the Doughboy!  How are you, by the way?  I think about you often!  Are you still in South Africa?  I miss you girl!

Tineke, that video you posted was beautiful.  Thanks for always being there for me, even though you are in Zwolle and I am in Utah.  You are amazing!

Deena, I love you!  I was so excited to see your comment!  I stopped by Dr. McDonough's a couple of days before moving back up to Logan and was so sad to not see you!  I hope you are enjoying your time with your family.  And I hope I get to see you soon!

Rhonda, I love you too!  Your little Facebook message just made me smile!  Thank you for coming to my homecoming...that meant the world to me!  And thanks for all of your prayers in Kelly's behalf...they helped!  I hope to see you soon too!

And to all of you other readers, thank you!  If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know!  I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. You are one amazing woman! Thank you for helping me see the things in life that are important. Good Luck at school and let me know how all of your tests come out! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am unknown...it's just me...Karlene

    ReplyDelete