Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Hannah and Crew!

With 13 adorable nieces and nephews birthdays come around quite rapidly....and that means making birthday cakes!  Hannah and Crew put their requests in a couple of weeks ago that they wanted a "Cars" and princess birthday cake.  I was so thankful to be home Labor Day weekend so that I could make the cakes for their party.  Although it takes hours and hours, it is worth it for the looks on their faces when they see the cakes for the first time!  I love you two, Hannah and Crew!

Isn't she just darling!  The princess crown did not stay on the cake for very long...she knew that she was the princess!   Kristin told me the funniest story about her...A few weeks ago they were at a family reunion and someone she didn't know asked her what her name was.  Someone blurted out "Hannah" and she said, "No, I'm princess!"  She definitely knows how to work the system!
I just feel so blessed to have these two as a part of the family!  They make everything more exciting and enjoyable...as you can tell by the looks on their faces!  They were born 5 1/2 weeks earlier and were in the NICU for a while.  I am just thankful that they are healthy and strong now!
Crew is probably the most happy and animated kid in the whole world!  He was so excited for his new bike!  He can't quite pedal yet, but that will come!  Hannah has out grown him and she thinks that she is the boss!  If he ever cries about something she says, matter-of-factly, "Crew, quit being a boob!"  It cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment