Monday, September 12, 2011

A Post for Wendi

I was talking with my roommates yesterday during dinner and somehow my blog got brought up.  Wendi was surprised to find out that I have a blog and mentioned that her goal of this year is to be on my blog at least once.  Wendi, I can guarantee that you will be on here many times...you are my roommate and I love you!  We are going to have so much fun this year and I can promise we will do many things that I will need to blog about!  So here are a few pictures to kick off our 2011-2012 year together.  Reader, please be understanding with the fact that these pictures were all taken late at night.  Thank you.

This was the inspiration for the whole post.  We had a ward FHE tonight...a taco fiesta!  It was great fun!  While there, they were taking pictures of each person for the ward directory.  This was Wendi's identification paper and she kindly gave it to me.  I know she was joking but that is when I came up with the idea to do this post for her.
Carolynn and Steph...I love this picture!  Carolynn is not an actual roommate but we would be happy to adopt her.  She is hilarious!  She is one of those people that I don't feel cool enough to be friends with cause she is sooo cool!  And Steph is fabulous!  Don't you love the new jacket she is wearing?!  A $70 for only $30!  And she makes it look amazing!
Tish and Wendi.  They were not so happy that I was taking a picture of them since it was so late and they had just gotten home from a study group.  But it doesn't matter what time of the day it is, these ladies always look fabulous!  
The whole gang.  This is the picture we put on the USU dating website...just kidding!  It is actually quite awful and quite hilarious!  Can I tell you that we just struggle so bad getting through roommate prayer because we all get super giggly at night.  Tonight it took us a total of 35 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you and Roo are in the same ward and friends makes it so much harder to accept that you are in Logan and I am not :(

    ReplyDelete