Saturday, September 17, 2011

Night Out on the Town!

When I found out that Teresa was going to be Miss Hannigan in the play"Annie" I just had to get tickets!  I grew up going to plays quite frequently because we always got season tickets to the Hale Center Theatre.  I have really missed it so any chance I get to go to play or a musical, I jumpEd right on it!  I invited anyone and everyone...and I am so happy that Steph, Tish, Wendi, Johanna, Lisa and Carolynn could come with!
Tish and I went on a little shopping spree this weekend...so we decided to wear our new stuff! 
These three photos are evidence that Carolynn was with us...she demands the perfect pic!
And here is the lovely Miss Hannigan/ Teresa Jones...she is amazing!  When I talked to here after the show, Wendi took a picture and then Tish took a second... I am glad that I got the second one...Miss H's face is perfect!

1 comment: