Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Things That Keep Me Going

I don't very often find it hard to be motivated to keep going and progressing and getting the things done that I need to.  However, I have learned that it is always fun to have a little something to look forward to!  Like yesterday, with having my first observation and seminar I just kept looking forward to spending time with friends:
Being as tomorrow is Thursday I am really starting to look forward to the weekend.  My oldest nephew, Rhett, is getting baptized on Saturday!  That will be one special occasion!  I get to make his birthday/baptism cake too!  It will also be the first weekend I have been home since Christmas break!  I am excited to see all of my family!
I am also looking forward to the weekend of the 10-12!  I just found out that Steph bought all of us roommates tickets to Beauty and the Beast at Skyview High!  Yay!  Belle is my favorite Disney princess so I am extra excited.  On Saturday I am going to The Slipper and the Rose at the Ellen Eccles Theater with Tish, Becca, and a bunch of her roommates.  Becca has to attend the performance for a college class so she invited us to go with!  I am looking forward to both performances!  Other things I am looking forward to:

  • Sunday: I can't wait to go to the church again!  I really missed not being there last Sunday.  
  • Temple day: Being able to attend the temple is always a motivation!
  • Valentine's Day: No, I do not have one Valentine...I have a million!  I love Valentine's Day because I get to tell everyone in my life how much I love them!
  • FHE:  On Monday we are having an Italian dinner with our whole ward.  That is always fun to be together!
Right now I am really just looking forward to sleeping.  Goodnight!

2 comments: