Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dang Paparazzi!

Okay, I have to admit that one of my weaknesses is jewelry!  I just love the stuff!  However, it is rare that I actually buy it.  I usually receive it for birthdays or Christmas.  I guess today was one of those rarities.  One of our neighbors, Clarissa, had a Paparazzi party.  All of the accessories that they sell are $5.50.  They are smart little buggers to put that price on everything!  It automatically sends off a signal in the brain that if you buy something you are getting a great deal!  I definitely think that you can get some great deals and I think that you can also get sucked into their little selling technique.  I am afraid that I got sucked in a little tonight!  But I do have to say that I am pleased with all of the cute things that I found!  I must admit that even though it is cute, it is not the best quality...for crying out loud my earring broke as I took it out of the bag (luckily it was a break that I could fix:)).  I guess that's what I get!



By the way, me and my sisters started a blog yesterday.  We are having a 29 day challenge during the month of February to not wear the same shirt/top twice.  If you want to check it out, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment