Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reunited!

It is so fun to be reunited with the fam...even if it is only for a minute!  Yesterday I left school a half an hour early to drive down to Salt Lake.  I had a follow-up appointment with my rheumatologist at 4:30.  My Mom met me at the doctor's office and we went to the appointment together.  Afterward, my sister, Brooke, was so kind to bring her kids and meet us at Cafe Rio!  Carli and Corbin were already there so we had a fun dinner together!  I was sad that my Dad couldn't make it but I got to talk to him as I drove back up to Logan last night so that was good.  On my way back up I made a quick stop at Brandt and Kelly's house in Centerville!  It was so wonderful to see their little boys for just a few minutes!  




 My Mom was so thoughtful and surprised me with a little Valentine treat/gift!  She made this and filed it with the candies.  Isn't it so cute?!  Guess what...the stand is a martini glass!  Cool, huh?!  I love it!  And she also surprised me with supplies to make little Valentine's for my friends.  She is always so thoughtful and kind!
I loved being reunited with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment