Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm in love with love!

Yes, I hate to admit it but it is true...I am a hopeless romantic.  It wasn't until my sister bluntly pointed it out while we were watching The Sound of Music a few months ago that it was brought to my attention.  But I have finally accepted the fact that I am in love with love!  That is exactly why I LOVE Valentine's Day!  Who wouldn't?!  It is an opportunity to let everyone around you know that you love them!  I started preparing for Valentine's a week ago.  Today, while my roommates were not around, I decorated our apartment with 29 hearts with 29 reasons written on them why I love my roommates!  I am sending out a bag full of Valentine's tomorrow!  I made a number of these cupcakes in a jar and delivered them tonight!  It is so much fun to spread the love!  
 Speaking of love, this whole weekend was focused on it!  I attended Beauty and the Beast on Friday night with my roommates.  It was phenomenal!  First of all, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale of all time, and second, I was blown away by the students in high school who pulled this off!  If you have the time, I would totally recommend seeing it!  Here is my cheesy hopeless romantic bit:  I wanted to be Belle and fall in love with the beast!  I wanted to wear her pretty dresses and sing and dance!
 Saturday night I went with Tish, Becca, and eight others to The Slipper and the Rose.  Again, another night of wonderful talent and dreams coming true.  It was great!  And what made it extra special was seeing Sarah Driggs (now Lundskog) after the show!  She was in the musical!  Sarah served in my mission and I haven't seen her since I have been back so that was a special treat!
So after all of this talk about love, I hope that I one day find my prince charming and that we live happily ever after!  I still want to believe that dreams really come true...and not only in fairytales!

1 comment: