Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Newest Addition

Zachary David Sharp was born on August 19th!  We were so excited to welcome him here!  His proud parents are Brandt and Kelly Sharp and he has three brothers that love him very much!
On the way to the hospital at 9:30 pm.  The boys could hardly wait to see their new brother!
He definitely wasn't lacking attention!  There were plenty who wanted to hold and love him!
I was extremely excited for him to come because I had missed the births of a niece and nephew while I was on my mission. He came three weeks early and I was quite pleased...I get to spend a little time with him before going up to Logan!  He weighed 6 lbs 1 oz when he was born and is 18 inches long.  He is absolutely adorable!  Congratulations Brandt and Kelly!  We are so excited to have a new member of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment