Monday, August 22, 2011

High School Reunion

Today I got to go to lunch at Simply Thai (fabulous food, by the way) with a couple of my best friends from high school!  It was so much fun to see each other and catch up.  We have known each other since we were 12 and I am so thankful that we are still in touch.  Each one has had a great impact and influence on me...way to go Terrible Ten!  Just a little background about each one (left to right, not including me):

Kaylie: Returned in April from her mission in Brazil.  Dating someone very lucky.  Starting school at SLCC.  Planning on getting a Masters in Social Work.  The kindest and sweetest person ever!

Molly: Served in the San Bernadino Mission.  Working for a law firm.  Home owner. Engaged to her high school sweet heart, Jordan Rogers.  Getting married December 17.  ALWAYS fun to be around!  True friend!

Chelsea: Moving to Vancouver, Canada on Thursday.  Going to become a Librarian.  Lived in Thailand.  Very smart and very driven.  Someone who is really good at listening and giving advice.

Angela:  Hopefully going to school at SLCC (I hope you get your letter soon).  Married to Riley.  Works at Del Sol.  Always makes me laugh!  Makes everyone around her feel happy and welcome.

I love you girls so much!  I wish you the best in all of your endeavors!  We have to get together again soon!

1 comment:

  1. True friends. I'm gonna be sad when this doesn't happen as often as it has. Don't worry, I'll always crash your family reunions :)

    ReplyDelete