Monday, April 23, 2012

Kindergarten and Tea Party Part II

Today was one great Monday!  I thoroughly enjoyed the teaching day.  I just have to soak up my last couple of days with these precious little ones.  Aren't these pictures so cute!  They are absolutely adorable and I love them so much!  With only one more day of student teaching to go I definitely have a bitter-sweet feeling.  I sure am going to miss these boys and girls!  After school I was able to get A LOT done and that always brings such amazing feelings of satisfaction.  Wendi made dinner tonight and it was scrumptious!  We also had HE at Gibbons Park.  It was fun to get to know some new people in the stake! Tonight we had our second Tea Party.  I don't know where we came up with the idea of a tea party but I sure love it!  We did it outside since the weather was so nice.  We didn't get started until about 9 but it was worth it!  Hearing Eller, Carolynn, Dee, and Steph talk to each other in a British accent is hysterical!  Now it is time for bed.  I am really looking forward to all I will be able to accomplish tomorrow.  I don't have school so I am going to get busy and check off some of the tasks on my never-ending list!  







1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! Nice to read about your adventures. . . and fun to know that your K. experiences have been so positive. You have been SO amazing to work with! Carol and I (not to mention all the kiddos) are really going to miss you! You have great things in store for your future! By the way, you were right next door when you were at Gibbons last night. Next time, stop in and see us! Bring your friends, too. We'd love to see you and you'll always be welcome. 1st house on the left as you come in passing the mailboxes. #29. Just come! Enjoy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete