Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dancing in the Rain

Tonight, during the rain storm, we went out and danced!   With the music blaring and the rain pouring we had a blast!  Thanks to Krisite for documenting it!  Hope you enjoy the pictures!





 Also, yesterday was my last day of student teaching.  It was absolutely wonderful!  I soaked up every moment I had with the faculty and students!  I love Providence Elementary and it really is the people that make it so special.  My cooperating teacher, Carol Searle, was wonderful to work with.  I learned so much from her and she also became a dear friend to me.  Without me knowing she sent home little notes to parents that on my last day there would be a New Teacher Shower.  When the students started walking in with little presents I started to figure it out.  It was such a fun surprise!  Look at all of the fun things I got!  It makes me really excited to have my own classroom!  I am still waiting to hear about a job...I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment