Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter and Spring Break...and lots of other wonderful things!

I have never slacked off this much with blogging...ever!  I have so much to add that I just get overwhelmed and don't do anything at all.  There are so many other pictures that I would love to add to this post that I have missed over the past month but I've decided that this will have to do!  The pictures are all jumbled up and I am not going to try and put those in order either.  I will just sum it up by saying that Spring Break was amazing and Easter was awesome!  I love my life, especially all of the people in it.



















Yes, we dyed eggs with silk ties.  It was so much fun!








































Oh, they really are jumbled!  I am a little embarrassed to be posting this.  I hope you get the gist a little!  New blog post to come tomorrow that will really be in some kind of order:)

No comments:

Post a Comment