Saturday, July 28, 2012

Neil, I'll be your diamond!

Yes, I love Neil Diamond!  Tonight was the third Neil Diamond concert that I have been to and I think that it was the best yet!  It was at Rio Tinto stadium.  My Dad gave my Mom four tickets to the concert on Mother's Day and wanted us girls to go together.  It was a blast!  And I don't know how we ended up with such amazing seats but they were the bomb!  We were on the floor, center stage, eight rows back...it was amazing!  Neil was seriously only a few yards from us!  We enjoyed all of the songs by dancing and singing our little hearts out!  Some of my favorites include Cracklin' Rosie, America, Hot August Night, Sweet Caroline, etc. etc. etc.  All of his music is pretty fantastic!  By the end of the concert we decided that we are going to be his back up dancers one day.  You just wait and see!  Dad, thanks for the awesome night and Neil, thanks for the amazing music!  Even though you are in your 70's, I still think you are quite the stud!


























1 comment:

  1. I remember going to a Neil Diamond concert with your mom and LaRae in Logan in about 1976...he was HOT back then, too!

    ReplyDelete