Saturday, July 7, 2012

Familie Koot

I have been anticipating this day for a long time!  I was able to see Familie Koot again!  A little background...I met Familie Koot in Den Haag, the last area of my mission.  They became my "family".  I even spent Christmas and Thanksgiving with them, as well as many other dinner and dessert appointments which were the highlights of my week!  Whenever I was in their home or around them I felt so comfortable and safe.  I felt at peace because they had the Spirit with them.  We had so many amazing and spiritual experiences together!  They truly taught me what it meant to be more Christlike!  They constantly served me and all others around them.  It was sad to say goodbye at the end of my mission but only a month later I was able to go back and visit them with my parents.  It was so wonderful and my parents immediately fell in love with them, just as I had.  It was around that time that they started talking about moving to America and, after many miracles, they are here!  It is a blessing for us to have them so close and hopefully we will be able to see them often.  They have 4 beautiful children that I adore!  Here are some pics of our fabulous evening with them!  We enjoyed a BBQ and time together.  Thanks for coming Familie Koot!  We love you!
My Dad and Max
My Mom and Elliot
My Dad and Laura
Julia and Laura
Karina, me, and Sander
Linc
Cart







No comments:

Post a Comment