Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Chopsy's all grown up!

First of all, Chopsy is my little 19 year old sister Carli.  I started calling her Chopsy a few years back and it stuck.  It's quite the nickname, eh?  You should hear my little nieces and nephews call her by it!  It is the cutest thing ever!  Anyway, on to my post...we had Chopsy's surprise college shower tonight!  She got off of work at about 6 and my Mom told her that she was going to take her clothes shopping for school at City Creek.  Little did she know, we were going to be waiting for her at The Cheesecake Factory.  Don't you love the surprise look on her face?!  Priceless!  We enjoyed dinner together and she was loaded with all kinds of goodies for her apartment.  Yes, she will be in Logan with me!  I am stoked!  I know that she will love being an Aggie!  I am so proud of her and the example she is to me!  Chops, I love you and am so happy for you!  GO AGGIES!

Brooke, Kristin, Marianne

Mom, me, Kelly


Carli

Carli and Brooke

School supplies from Marianne

Candle warmer from Kristin


Sheets to match her room set from Mom



She almost cried when she read the card that my Mom gave her.  Don't you love all of the emotion on her face...she is our little drama queen and we love her for it!

Bathroom set from Brooke

Dish set from me

Delish food

Aggie sweatshirt certificate from Kelly

She is all set!

We are all behind you Carli!

No comments:

Post a Comment