Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Angels

Today was a great one.  It seemed to all be focused on my nieces and nephews.  Man, I love them!  This morning we were able to go to the elementary school just up the street and watch Ella, Jack and Rhett perform in their Christmas program.  It was absolutely adorable!
Jack-He is the one in the green plaid pajamas
Ella-She is the one in the pink shirt with the letter "a"
Rhett-He is the one on the right.  The whole 2nd Grade did a little hip-hop version of Deck the Halls and he was chosen to be one of the 8 hip-hop dancers.  It was soooo cute!  He did an awesome job!
After the program and a little shopping with my mom I made sugar cookies.  Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without sugar cookies!  I got all of my Christmas shopping and gifts done before I came home from Logan last week so that I could spend this time helping my mom and dad out in any way that I can...this was something that my mom needed done, and since I love baking, I was more than happy to do it!  I made 6 times the batch equalling a whopping total of 211 sugar cookies.  YUM!  About halfway through I had some little helpers show up:)  Linc and Carter rolled and cut and rolled and cut being the best helpers ever!  I couldn't bring myself to actually tell them that the dough that they used got thrown away when they were't looking.  Didn't really know if it was sanitary to eat after all of that handling.  And Brooke was the biggest help ever!  Thank you!

 At 6:30 our Christmas Pajama Party began!  My mom, dad, Carli and I invited the grandkids over for the night so that their parents could have one free night to finish all of their Christmas preparations.  The 11 oldest came...the two youngest went along with their parents.  It was so much fun!  We started the night off with pizza and then decorated cookies, did a kids craft, played with toys, and watched a Christmas movie.  They really are my little angels and they brought the Christmas spirit!
Carter
Crew
Hannah and Kate
Trevor
Lincoln
Landon
Ryan
Rhett
Ella
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment