Saturday, December 17, 2011

Big Day

The title of my post tonight is really creative and thoughtful: Big Day.  It was a big day and I am tired so this post is going to be brief but I just have to share a few of the wonderful things that made it so big.

This morning I went to the sealing of my friends Jordan and Molly and my cousins Devon and Lauren.  It was a huge blessing that they were both married at the Bountiful Temple and that there sealings were 30 minutes a part so that I did not have to miss one or the other.  They were beautiful ceremonies and the spirit was so strong.  I am so happy for both couples and feel blessed to have them in my life!

My cousin Becca got home from her mission today!!!  She has been serving in Virginia Spanish speaking.  Before I left on my mission we were roommates together in Logan.  She was the best roommate EVER!  I left on my mission in July of 2009 and she left the summer of 2010 so it has been a good two and a half years since I have seen her!  It was such a happy reunion!  I am looking forward to hearing her speak tomorrow and to all of the catching up we have to do in the coming weeks.

I was privileged to be one of Molly's bridesmaids.  The reception was just beautiful and there were so many people that were that I was so excited to see!  Carolynn was one of them:
As well as Molly, the beautiful bride:
My parents:
Brooke:
Carli and Cayde:
And almost all of the Terrible Ten:

Life is oh so good!

1 comment:

  1. Tender. I'm so privileged to be in your blog! It was the PERFECT day and you helped to make it that way! Thanks so much for busting your butt all day to be there for me. I really can't tell you how much I love you!

    ReplyDelete