Saturday, November 17, 2012

Childhood

I read a friend's blog the other day and she had posted a picture of herself when she was a girl.  It was so fun to see the picture-she was absolutely adorable.  It made me want to take the time to look at some pictures of myself as a child.  Since I am home this weekend and have access to the pictures I thought I would take the time to do this post.  I have been thinking a lot-wondering what I was like as a child.  What kind of personality did I have?  How did others view me?  How did I view myself?  I decided that I am going to take the time over the next few weeks to document some of my childhood memories. I realize that they are getting fainter by the day so I need to record them.  I want to remember the happiness and blessings of my childhood so that I can share them with my children and grandchildren.  For tonight, I just have some pictures.  I could only go until 3rd grade and then they started to get a little scary.  I hope you enjoy!  Can you tell that it is me from the pictures? 

2 months
1 year
2 years
3 years
5 years
6 years
7 years
8 years









2 comments:

  1. Lieverd! Wat schattig ben jij! (En nu nog! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! You are so cute . . . . right from the start! Do you look at your kiddos and imagine them as adults? And then the opposite is always going on with me . . . I look at the staff members here and picture them as kindergartners. Some of them must have been rascals!!! Same thing happens wherever I go. Keeps me amused when life gets dull or if I get drowsy. Bet you were your teachers' pet every year! Do teachers really have a "pet?" Oh no . . . .

    ReplyDelete