Sunday, July 17, 2011

I finally have a blog!

I am so excited about actually starting a blog!  Ever since I returned from my mission at the end of March I have become the worst journal writer ever and yet so many good things are taking place in my life right now that I want to remember forever.  A couple of weeks ago we had the Sharp Family Reunion and I was asked to be in charge of the adult discussion.  I decided to focus on the talk "Of Things That Matter Most" given by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.  As I prepared and when we had the discussion I was so touched by his words!  It is actually what sparked my desire to start this blog...to share what things matter the most to me!  I hope that you enjoy my simple life...nothing too out of the ordinary but it is the life that I love.  Here is a little Mormon Message that was created from the talk given by President Uchtdorf.  Love it!  I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment