Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HELP!!!


Okay, so I need your help because I am about to make the biggest financial decision of my life (besides my education)!  I have enjoyed having this beauty since I was 16 and it was a trusty little car to get me around throughout high school and the first few years of college.  I can't tell you how many times it has driven between here and Logan.  When I left on my mission Carli took over.  She has loved the car and added a few nice dings over the past two years.  Because of that, she can keep that car.  Since I have been home I have been able to get by by just borrowing a family car when I need one but it is getting to be that time where I need a car of my own again.  I have done a little research and have narrowed it down to three choices that are in my price range:

So it is either a Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, or Mazda 3.  I am hoping to make a purchase within a week but I need your feedback.  Please let me know if you have any info about any of these cars.  And I am throwing a little prize out there for those that help me out!  The first person to post on my blog the correct car and color that I purchase will win a $15 gift certificate to Cafe Rio!  Thanks for helping me out!

7 comments:

  1. Lauren!!!!! What a difficult choice...all 3 are awesome reliable cars! We are pretty loyal Toyota fans and the first car I ever bought for myself (in college) was a Toyota, but I've always wanted a Honda...since my parents had several Hondas. In any case, I would pick any color other than red, even though red is my favorite color...I don't think red cars are too classy, but that's just "mijn mening"!!! Lol!!! Follow your heart with this decision and you will have no regrets! My guess...you will end up with a BLUE HONDA...and that's really a big guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! I was the second person! I like the toyota. In black. Love you and miss you! I couldn't use the gift card anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, your blog is so cute! I love reading it! About the car, yes it can be a big decision but there is nothing better the the feeling of driving a new car. I have actually had all 3 of them. The Honda however was an old beat up one I drove in high school so not my favorite but hey it lasted me and they are good cars. I never had a problem with it. Right now we have a Mazda 3 and a Toyota corolla and both of them have been good cars. I love my Mazda but pete hates driving it cause he says it's a girls car, his Toyota is older and tons of miles on it and it's still going strong. So really any of them would be a great choice. My guess is you get a gold Honda! Just a guess......common cafe rio! Ha ha jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sweetest zeeb, because I know you oh so well, I am going to say that you will be purchasing the mazda 3....pearl :) sounds great to me! can't wait for my gift card!!! love ya ;) -chops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going for a trafetta white civic! Good luck Laur :)
    Love, Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Derek guessed a gray civic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark Gray 2012 Honda Accord?
    (w/ dark gray interior)

    Send Gift Card to:
    2390 Powell Street Apt #209
    San Francisco, CA 94133

    Thanks!



    Buuuuwahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete