Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I can't stay away too long...

I have so much to catch up on!  The past week was pretty eventful with graduation and moving from Logan back to West Jordan.  I had a great last couple of days with friends there and have enjoyed my time with friends and family here.  A graduation post will be coming soon:)  But right now, all I can focus on is going back to Logan tomorrow!  On Monday morning I received a call from the human resource department of Cache School District inviting me to interview with the principal at Sunrise Elementary in Smithfield for a 4th or 5th grade position.  I was ecstatic!  It actually surprised me at the excitement that I felt because I 4th or 5th grade (or anything but Kindergarten) were not my preferences.  But something just feels good about this so I am anxious for my interview!  I am also looking forward to being in Cache Valley again.  I really do miss it!  I am excited to be able to see friends and roommates again tomorrow.  My interview isn't until 4:40 so I will go to lunch with Becca before and then have dinner with other friends after.  It is a good balance between stressful and non-stressful activities.  Anyway, I am really hoping that the interview goes well!  Please pray for me!  I will let you know what happens!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting!! Best of luck at your interview. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete